Hello ! Welcome to our new blog. Have a look around, hope you like it ..
- Doctor Strange: The Giz UK Review October 25, 2016An arrogant genius who is a bit of a dick to people -- can Cumberbatch play such a challenging role? Find out in our review of Marvel's latest blockbuster, which is out today.
- The Waves are Amazing When you Windsurf in Extreme Hurricane Conditions October 24, 2016The waves are amazing when you windsurf in extreme hurricane conditions. Read More >>
- Harvard Researchers Print World’s First Heart-on-a-Chip October 24, 2016The printed organ is made of synthetic material designed to mimic the structure and function of native tissue.
- No-one is Buying Smartwatches Anymore October 24, 2016Sales of the supposed "next big thing" have dropped over 50 percent since last year.
- Australia's Version of 'Pizza Rat' is This Enormous, Rodent-Toting Spider October 24, 2016More proof that everything in Australia is 305% more scary than anywhere else in the world.
- Wesley Snipes' Twitter is an Oasis of Good in the Desert of Bad Internet October 24, 2016God bless the White Men Can't Jump star for making Twitter a slightly nicer place to be.
- Our Best Map Yet of Io's Volcanic Activity Looks Terrifying October 24, 2016Just in case you needed another reminder never to visit Jupiter's moon.
- What to Expect From Apple's Big MacBook Event October 24, 2016The wait is almost over; expect some long-awaited product updates to finally be announced on 27th October.
- Very Happy Man Plays Custom CRT Sets Like Bongos October 24, 2016This very happy man is playing custom VRT TV sets as a very special set of bongos. Read More >>
- 14 Real-Life Tech Horror Stories Scarier Than Black Mirror October 24, 2016So turn off Netflix, and strap yourself in for a dose of real life.